As the wedding season comes to a close, we open a new chapter on the holidays! When it comes to flowers for the holidays, we love all the traditional blooms and a few out of the box ideas! We are sharing them here..
- Red roses – You can’t have a holiday arrangement without the staple freedom red rose! We absolutely love their striking shade mixed with deep, dark greens.
- Amaryllis – Another favorite among the holiday arrangements, Amaryllis comes in both red and white. White makes a stunning addition to an arrangement with freedom red roses.
- Hypericum Berries – Any kind of berry just screams winter especially white or red! It really gives an arrangement some texture too.
- Greens – Most greens can be used to give a winter feel to any arrangement. Tree fern, leather leaf, eucalyptus, and myrtle are also wonderful greens to use in a winter arrangement.
- Alstroemeria – Often looked over, alstroemeria adds something different to your floral design. It is a versatile flower and comes in so many beautiful colors. The white is perfect for an all-white Christmas arrangement.
All of these beautiful blooms are perfect for a holiday arrangement! Mix them together or let them shine alone either way, you can’t go wrong using these to make something lovely for the holiday season. There no better way to get in the holiday spirit than with these festive blooms. People love to bring flower arrangements to holiday cocktail parties and family gatherings alike.